|Location: Stourport-on-Severn||Salary: Plus a fantastic bonus scheme|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Store Manager - Stourport
Basic salary c£25,000 + Great Bonus Scheme
As a Store Manager you will have held previous Store Manager/General Manager or Assistant store manager roles within the QSR or Branded Restaurant sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an expanding business looking to double in size, that offers great career potential.
My client is an expanding business that promotes the development of its teams and provides world class training.
They believe great people get great results! Get on board, and you will become a member of a team that works to ensure their customers always receive the best experience.
All management roles ensure the store is run efficiently and in accordance with the company policies and procedures. As a Store Manager, you will lead, coach and inspire team members to ensure they provide total customer satisfaction and a great product at all times.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Have experience managing multi-units or Multi-sites
- Ability to develop teams and lead by example
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in a quick service brand
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
- Salary review within 12-18 months as business grows.
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY on the link below
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK