|Location: Chester||Salary: £25k - 26k per year + Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your next career move into a fantastic beautifully designed space as Store Manager in a highly one to one service focused business
If you are looking for a career move into a premium and well designed lifestyle products retailer, this is an opportunity to be part of a secure retail business that strives for delivery of outstanding customer service.
With a passion for sales and helping people make the right choice and wanting to return time after time. With a balanced commercial and operational focus, you will be able to motivate and develop your staff, you will have an understanding of what great visuals and outstanding customer care looks like in your store.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need..
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front within a service driven retail environment
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Abilty to demonstrate a quick greap of new products
- Driving sales and increasing spend
- Strong merchandising capability
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
A great career move that will see you driving the figures and KPI's, creating a great in store customer journey, and leading a happy team that your customers will love to come back and see time after time.
The role comes with a great salary dependent on your experience plus bonus scheme in place
Apply to find out more