|Location: Llanelli||Salary: £24.5k - 25k per year + 30K OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: about 1 month ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a Store Manager style role within a retail business at the top of their game within the sector.
A well established leading specialist retailer who trade from stores throughout the UK. They have a solid customer base driven by repeat custom and are well known for fantastic customer service & presentation standards.
A strong retail manager, able to deliver the best possible customer service and have a love of helping people make the right choice and want to return time after time. With a commercial focus and being able to motivate and develop your staff, you will have an understanding of what great visual merchandising and outstanding customer care looks like in your store.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front and supporting the Store team within a sales & service driven retail environment
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
- Experience in “big box” / large square foot retail would be beneficial but not essential
This is a great long term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching and being a part of team that your customers will love to come back and see time after time.
- Competitive basic & bonus structure
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- Childcare vouchers, Life insurance
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
- Opportunities for progression into Head Office / Senior Roles