|Location: New Malden||Salary: £19k - 22.5k per year + Pension & Benefits|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for an excellent Store Administrator in New Malden for an expanding, independently owned, customer service led brand that have been in existence for nearly 30 years in the UK. This retailer has a rapidly expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
Your will take ownership of the general store administration, financial administration and assist stock management within the store. If you are the kind of person that “going the extra mile” is just the beginning, if you utilise an excellent eye for detail to deliver world class service then we want you. We need you to display loads of enthusiasm and have the strength of character to make a difference.
- Comply with all Company financial procedures.
- Minimise company expenditure.
- Reconcile petty cash on a regular basis ensuring funds available as needed.
- Liaise with head office finance regarding cheques.
- Reconcile banking deposits and balances on a daily basis.
- Prompt processing of appropriately authorised expenses.
- Last port of call of finance documentation before sending onto the relevant provider.
- Update supplier acknowledgements and action any amendments.
- Compilation and sending of relevant reports as required i.e. debtors
- Stock checks in-line with company schedule.
- Ensure that bad debt is flagged to relevant manager
This role is the lynchpin in our store to ensuring effective supplier & customer relationships, we need someone that can;
- Attend weekly service meetings
- Answer telephone calls promptly to help support the store
- Keep customers fully informed of replacement or parts on service issue resolution
- Identify repetitive errors then share findings to Store Management
- Liaise with the national Distribution Team to ensure safe return of faulty goods and raising debit paperwork before ordering replacement goods
- Build productive working relationships with store and warehouse teams
- Show commitment and reasonable flexibility to the company requirements
- Focused on the customer
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Diligent, carrying out tasks carefully and accurately
- Own issues until resolution
- Respond to feedback positively
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Health insurance & Life assurance (after a qualifying period)
- Opportunities to develop and grow with the business
- Fun and friendly working environment