|Location: Godstone||Salary: £22k - 24k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
Salary up to 24k
We are currently recruiting a Sous Chef to join a well-established pub and restaurant brand. A Sous should be someone who believes in high quality fresh food. We want a Senior chef who can manager and motivate a kitchen to push the restaurant to greater heights.
As Sous you have
- Great training and development scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
- Great working environment & team
- Opportunity to influence the business
- Option to create new dishes for the menu
Our new Sous Chef must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef or Jr sous
- Stock management and paperwork literate
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Experienced in training new staff.
This role is ideal for a Sous or Jr Sous looking to join a company which is willing to listen on how to grow as a brand, is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand which want to create the perfect restaurant experience for staff and customer.