|Location: Derby||Salary: £21k - 23k per year|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: David Boal||Published: 19 days ago|
Social Media & Marketing Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a switched on Marketing Guru to join a rapidly expanding company to help grow a wonderful new brand into a national success!
The role will will be a full time, permanent role. This premium feel hospitality brand has been born out of years of development and hard work with new branches opening rapidly
This is a real unique opportunity to be a part of an exciting new casual dining / coffee restaurant brand and develop your online marketing career
The general requirements for this role are:
Excellent English writing skills, with a special flair for short, sharp copy.
- Passionate about everything 'On-line' and social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- A proactive person with vision and ideas.
- Experience in Local site marketing /social media preferred
- Qualifications pertinent to the role
- Create and help to implement social media and strategies, tactics, campaigns that adhere to brand best practice guidelines that increase sales profitably.
- Communicate all marleting into the stores
- Monitor and research competitors to help provide competitive analysis.
- Monitor all social media content.
- Work with the team to drive brand awareness and increase website traffic.
- Work with third parties to optimise strategy and tactics.
- Research LinkedIn and Twitter for suitable client connections.
Apply now telling us why you would be great for this role!
Starting Salary will be £23,000 plus benefits