|Location: Pontyclun||Salary: £28.5k - 30.5k per year + 33-36K OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Kitchen & Bathroom Showroom Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen & Bathroom Showroom Manager for a growing customer service led home improvement & furnishing business. This retailer has an expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their Management team and be involved in the brands expansion.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate extensive people management skills, with an established track record of managing a sales team in a KBB Design orientated environment.
As a Kitchen & Bathroom Showroom Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Managing change whilst maintaining motivation levels and delivering consistent results
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Design Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Assisting the Senior Managers with overseeing operations to include stock movement, management and administration
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with Senior Managers, key head office functions and field based teams
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
As a Kitchen & Bathroom Showroom Manager you will be 'numbers' driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Will be 'numbers' driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people
- Understand the difference between coaching & training and able to deliver both
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines
- Knowledge of inhouse & remote/custom stock management
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
- A sense of humour, undented by the rigours of years of retail experience
Is customer service 'ingrained' in you? Do you want stability and the opportunity to grow as this successful interiors business continues its expansion?
Would like to spend more time talking with your team than staring at KPI screens? This role is PEOPLE FOCUSED.
- Competitive basic & bonus structure
- Opportunities for progression into Head Office / Senior Roles
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- Childcare vouchers, Life insurance
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career