|Location: Leicester||Salary: £18k - 22k per year + OTE £35 - £40k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
£18,000 - £22,000 Basic (£35,000 - £40,000 OTE)
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Showroom Manager in Leicester for a rapidly expanding, family owned, customer service led home interiors brand that are the fastest growing in this sector in the UK. This retailer has a rapidly expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their Management team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
As a Showroom Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Assisting the Senior Managers with overseeing operations to include stock movement, management and administration
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with Senior Managers, key head office functions and field based teams
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
As a Store/Branch or Cluster Manager you will be 'numbers' driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people.
Is customer service 'ingrained' in you? Do you want stability and the opportunity to grow as this family run home interiors/flooring business continues its rapid expansion?
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Keywords include: Showroom Manager, Branch Manager, Store Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Sales Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, General Manager