|Location: Forest Gate||Salary: £19k - 20.3k per year + plus bonus and benefits|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Our client is currently recruiting for Shit managers for their stores in Forest Gate, Leyton, Barkingside, Barking, East Ham and Canning Town. They are without a doubt the hottest brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious shift manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Shift Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation for this premium food concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
As a Shift Manager, you will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Shift Manager you will:
- Leading and developing the team
- Maintaining excellent standards of service and quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the team
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Restaurant General Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
You will have:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Management level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Basic salary of £19,000- £20,300k plus great bonus scheme ( OTE up to £24k)
If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role