|Location: Borehamwood||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Senior Shift Managers - Borehamwood
Are you a Shift, Team leader or Assistant Manager who is looking to join a fast paced, fun and exciting Global outlet?
This rewarding and demanding environment requires a driven and hands on Shift/ Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge within one of the most prominent fast food establishments worldwide in Borehamwood and other stores in North West London.
As a Shift Manager, your role will see you lead the team in maintaining our high standards on every shift you run. You'll have the drive to motivate and coach the team to provide a level of service that 'wows’ our customers and keeps them coming back.
As part of the Management team, you'll be supported to develop other skills including driving sales, customer service and controlling costs in order to deliver profit. This role offers a great first step onto the management ladder for people who have passion and the drive to succeed.
- Delegate tasks to staff and supervise their performance
- Maintain a fully-stocked inventory and order food supplies, as needed
- Arrange to have shifts covered (e.g. when employees take time off)
- Help staff resolve on-the-job challenges
- Track daily costs and revenues
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift
- Coordinate with suppliers as they deliver food product orders
- Ensure client satisfaction and gracefully handle any complaints
- Open or close the store (when responsible for the first or last shift)
- Inform the next Shift Manager about pending tasks
- Report maintenance and training needs
- Availability to work different shifts, including weekends
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- A customer service approach with the ability to manage complaints with professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team management abilities
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally as a team leader however this is not necessity if you have the passion to learn, lead and develop.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Great benefits and incentives
- 28 days paid holidays
- Pension scheme
Basic Salary of c£21k plus great bonus scheme (OTE up to £24k)
Our teams are people who thrive on a fast-paced working life where speed and quality are of the essence. It's hectic - but a real buzz. And with our business growing so fast, there are some very impressive opportunities for growing your career, too.