|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Salary c£18,500 + Bonus and Career progression
We are seeking a hands on Shift Manager with a love of preparing fresh produce for one of the fastest growing hot food retailers in the UK.
This opportunity will see you joining a company that constantly invest in you and care about retaining and rewarding hard working, passionate and committed Shift Managers
This is a fantastic long term career move for an experienced quick service restaurant, casual dining shift manager, supervisor with fast paced - high service food operations experience who is looking to progress as a Store Manager.
This company is growing by being truly obsessed about fantastic customer service and cooking great produce from their sustainable ethically sourced traditional and loved menu!
· Good attitude to represent the brand
· Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
· The ability to work well under pressure
· Experience in a customer facing role ideally as a team leader however this is not necessity as long as you have the passion to learn, lead and develop.
The successful candidate will receive:
· Thorough training and support
· Great benefits and incentives
· 28 days paid holidays
· Pension scheme
Our teams are people who thrive on a fast-paced working life where speed and quality are of the essence. It's hectic - but a real buzz. And with our business growing so fast, there are some very impressive opportunities for growing your career, too.