|Location: Slough||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Anthony Dillon|
We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Car Service Advisor working for a leading specialist dealership. The role of a Service Advisor demands an understanding of an effective aftersales service, the ability to adapt to the individual needs of our customers and provide excellent customer care.
The attributes to successfully fulfil this role are:
You will be required to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes. The successful candidate will have: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Proactive Ability to Follow Up Leads, Highly Motivated to Achieve Targets, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Good Administration Ability,
Ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills in the aftersales service and the commitment to maintain a high standard of customer care
- Excellent judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Willingness to work weekends and bank holidays
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent professional package and superb scope for progression for a highly-regarded specialist dealership.