|Location: Fleet||Salary: Competitive basic + uncapped commission|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Donna Thorpe|
Senior Sales Consultant/ Assistant Manager – Telecoms Retailer (in-store)
Average Earnings £25,000 – This includes a Basic Salary of up to £20,000 + Uncapped Commission
I am recruiting for a nationally recognised Telecoms brand who require Senior Sales Consultants or Assistant Managers based in Hampshire and Surrey.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supervisor, Senior Sales Advisor or an existing Assistant Manager to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business and to help lead the in-store team.
As a Senior member of staff in this dynamic and exciting team, you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- You will give expert advice and up to date product knowledge.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast-paced role
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Experience in electrical / mobile phone retail would be beneficial
- Award-Winning Training & Ongoing Support
- Excellent Bonus & Commission Structures
- Great Benefits & Incentives
- Genuine Career Paths to Progress
If you feel this is a role that is well matched to your skills and background, please send your CV to email@example.com