|Location: Surbiton||Salary: £16k - 18k per year + uncapped commission - OTE £28-£30k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Donna Thorpe||Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Sales Consultant – Surbiton KT6
Average Earnings of £28,000 - £30,000 based on this store’s earnings for Consultants in 2017.
Basic £16,000 - £18,000 + uncapped commission plus excellent benefits.
**Top 10% of Senior Sales Consultants across the business earned over £40,000 last year**
Would you like to work for an ambitious company that prides itself from being the Largest and Most Advanced Communications Company in the UK?
My client is a well-established and rapidly expanding high street Telecommunications retailer who have exciting Permanent opportunities for Senior Sales Consultants in their store in Surbiton – Offering award-winning training, a generous uncapped commission structure with no limits and the freedom and opportunity to progress your career as far as you want!!
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then just hit the button below and start this new, epic journey!
Due to the role being of a Senior level - The Ideal Candidate will have experience working in a similar role within the telecommunications industry and be willing to work weekends.
Excellent Staff Discount
Management progression opportunities
Paid overtime available
Market leading personal commission program
Holiday, pension etc
5 days over 7 working patterns
Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
Learning and development throughout your career
Priority Recruitment specialize in retail recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role. We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.