|Location: Surrey||Salary: £20k - 22k per year + benefits|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Senior Carers in Surrey
Are you passionate about making a difference to the individuals and strive to assist the service users to live as independently as possible?
We are currently looking to recruit Senior Residential Carers to work with Adults with Learning Disabilities in this residential home in Surrey. The ideal candidate would need to be able to work individually or as part of a team in a challenging environment with a person-centred approach in meeting the personal care and support needs of residents in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence.
What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in an equally caring and enthusiastic organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to make a real difference to people’s lives. Contract is 48 hours with a salary of £20-22k depending on experience
Candidates will must have:
· UK care experience; at least 1 year
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
· The capability to lead a shift if required
· Experience in understanding care plans
· To be able to work as part of a team
· To be flexible as working various shifts are required including morning, afternoons and shifts
· Minimum of qualification of Care Certificate or relevant care experience.