|Location: Hove||Salary: £15.6k - 18k per year + uncapped earnings OTE £25-30k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Donna Thorpe|
Senior Customer Advisor - Hove BN3 (Telecommunications / Retail, Sales Industry)
Average Earnings - £25,000 - £30,000 annum *based on Advisors earnings in 2017
Basic Salary between £15,600 - £18,000 + uncapped commission, excellent discounts/ incentives and much more...
Would you like to work in a lively, fast-paced environment, for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with no limits to what you can earn? My Client is a well established High Street Retailer that due to the ongoing expansion, have some exciting opportunities come available.
The role offers an uncapped commission with average earnings of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum - An excellent opportunity for Motivated and Energetic Sales People to join the UK’s largest and most advanced retailer in its industry. With Market Leading Products & Services supported by well recognised nationwide advertising campaigns, the ideal candidate will be able to represent a nationwide brand and possess the ability to convert walk-in/ window shoppers in to buying customers.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
No prior product knowledge will be necessary as this company offers award-winning training.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then please apply now.
- Excellent Staff Discount
- Permanent Contract
- Management progression opportunities
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career