|Location: Wisbech||Salary: Basic +Best Commission Setup in Industry|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Donna Thorpe|
Senior Sales Consultant – Wisbech - Face to Face, High Street Retail
Due to the role being of a Senior level - The Ideal Candidate will have experience working in a similar role within the telecommunications industry and be willing to work weekends.
Average Earnings of £23,000 - £28,000 based on 2017 earnings.
Basic £16,000 - £19,000 + uncapped commission, discounts, incentives and more.
Want to work for an ambitious company that prides itself from being The Largest and Most Advanced Communications Company in the UK?
My client is a well-established, rapidly expanding high street Telecommunications retailer with Permanent Senior Sales Consultants opportunities in their Wisbech store – Offering award-winning training, a generous commission structure with no limits to what you can earn and the freedom + opportunity to progress your career!
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service
- Qualifying & understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit them
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team & on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude and be open-minded to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in working towards sales targets
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then apply today!
- Excellent Staff Discount
- Permanent Contract
- Management progression opportunities
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working patterns
- Fun, friendly & competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
To apply: Send your full up to date CV immediately or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Priority Recruitment specialise in Retail, Sales - Register on our website for job alerts + industry news www.priorityrecruitment.co.uk
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.