|Location: Brockenhurst||Salary: £22k - 24k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
We are currently looking for a Senior Chef de partie who is as passionate about fresh food.
Salary 24k plus benefits.
As a Senior Chef de Partie you will oversee one of 4 sections, which will change so you are able to learn all sections and progress. You will be responsible for the junior staff on the section, good people management skills are essential.
- At least 2 years experience working as a chef within a Restaurant or hotel environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver on spec dishes at high volume
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
- 28 days of holiday
- Meal on duty
- Discount in the brands
- Development opportunities and training.
You will also get the opportunity to refine your knowledge in all aspect of a kitchen with focus in the following butchery, charcuterie, fish, pasta and bread and learning how to make all from start to finish
If you are interested in the above and would like the opportunity, apply below.