|Location: England||Salary: £120000 - £140000 per annum|
|Sector: Priority Crypto, IT||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Dan Franklin|
UK or USA BASED, Remote working
Must speak fluent English.
My client is based within the crypto/blockchain environment, leading the way with innovation and sub-divisions. you will join a leading name within the sector and given every chance to progress. this is a great opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading crypto businesses.
Role Description/Responsibilities: As the SDET on this team, you will:
• Design, build and implement scalable automated quality assurance tests and best practices.
• Lead QA activities for the team.
• Ability to iterate in a continuous delivery environment.
• Builds test plans and test cases to ensure that all new development is comprehensively verified
• Works with developers to build appropriate automated test coverage
• Build test frameworks, harnesses, and test cases as needed
• Works with the SDET Lead to coordinate testing best practice
• Must be both self-motivated and work to direction
• Show continued visibility to work in progress and in plan
• Happy working in an agile workflow
• Experience writing REST API tests
• Experience working with load / performance test tools
• Experience with UI automation test tools like Selenium Webdriver, Cypress.io, Webdriverio
• Recommends and implements appropriate tooling, infrastructure and documentation where needed
• Experience testing micro-services and APIs in a distributed, message-based architecture.
• Knowledge of database architecture and operation (SQL, Mongo, etc.)
• Understanding of software design patterns and object-oriented principles.
• Experience in high performance cloud development (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Understanding of distributed architecture and design patterns for high performance applications.
• Knowledgeable about modern technologies and excited to learn new ones.
• Product minded: committed to building the best user experience.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
• Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
• Integrates test automation with CICD
• Is always refining tools, tests and processes to ensure that no critical issues make it to production
• Encourages quality thinking and execution across the team
• Experience mentoring junior team members
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 3+ years developing software in a professional environment
• Experience working with test automation and CICD pipelines
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range: 120K - 140K
If you have the experience above. And looking for a new role full time reach out to me direct with you CV NOW.