|Location: Sunderland||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Benefits|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, HR, L&D and Head Office||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 18 days ago|
You will be working within a successful business, recently acquired by a larger group offering market leading products on a B2B basis. This company is growing and this role presents an amazing opportunity to be part of this growth. They are now looking to strengthen their Sales Support function.
What will you be doing?
- Support sales staff by completing and processing orders and keeping senior staff informed of any issues with deliveries
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers via. telephone, email and video conferencing
- Placing orders for various items of hardware which could be valued from £1 to £10,000
- Maintaining and nurturing long term customer relationships
- Ensuring customer accounts are correct and up to date, completing credit checks when necessary
- Arranging delivery of hardware to customer locations
- Data management (inc. producing reports where necessary)
- Stock control & stock management
- Staying up to date with industry & product news to be able to answer customer queries
- General administration duties
In order to succeed
- Proven, exceptional customer care experience/ account management background.
- Effective communicator, able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures & backgrounds and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Well versed in IT skills, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A natural multi-tasking ability, with strong organisation skills and the confidence to work towards deadlines whilst maintaining a busy workload.
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical mind
- A fast learner, who can hit the ground running.
- Proactive problem solver - Identifying problems, needs, options and solutions before being asked.
What you will get in return
All the usual stuff, in a fun, friendly and competitive working environment with learning and development throughout your career.