|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £27000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
£27K basic, OTE £35-40K
Birmingham City Centre
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Sales Manager for a global Telecommunications brand. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales manager that has managed both B2B and B2C accounts, and wants to be part of an exceptional and driven business within their sales team.
With consistent performance now is the time to strengthen their support structure to ensure continued growth. You will support and report to the Sales Director in not only driving great numbers but will help increase quality and quantity across the team.
The ideal candidate will have call centre management experience, a strong sales background and be able fit in with the company culture and values. You must also be target/performance driven and have a desire to seek out new opportunities from all areas of our sales floor. You won’t be scared to have a challenging conversation and praise good behaviours.
- Manage and Oversee the small Contact Centre team of around 3/4 people
- Work to double the team in 12 months
- Assist in buiilding relationships with current business and customer accounts
- Following the company sales structure and operations.
- Building rapport with each client and in order to understand their requirements and deliver excellent service
Is customer service 'ingrained' in you? Do you want stability and the opportunity to grow as this successful business continues its expansion?
- Competitive basic & bonus structure
- Opportunities for progression & development
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- Monday-Friday working Pattern - 9>6 or 10>7 shifts
- Learning and development throughout your career