|Location: Liverpool||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
Who are we?
Since their inception over 20 years ago, this exciting energy broker have been going from strength to strength by priding themselves on helping and doing the right thing by their clients. They are one of the fastest growing and most ethical energy brokers in the country have have built on knowing their market and having solid foundations. Over the past 5 years there has been significant growth across the company and they have just entered their second stage of this growth.
What you’ll need?
In order to be considered for this role you must have specific experience and expertise related to the below;
- Energy Sector experience- Ideally within an Energy Broker
- Built and managed a sales team
- Significant outbound telesales expertise- from cold calling and building pipeline to closing.
- You must be expert closer of deals
- A can-do, positive and outgoing personality
- A proven track record in results
- The ability to travel for regular management meetings
What’s in it for you?
As mentioned above, this business really look after their staff. On offer is the following;
- An excellent salary of £35,000- £45,000 is on offer for the perfect person as well as a generous bonus structure of 10% on new business and 5% on renewals. Realistic OTE; Year 1- £50,000- £60,000, Year 2- £65,000- £75,000 Year 3- £80,000- £90,000
- 4 weeks holiday per year, increasing to 6 weeks with service plus 8 statutory holidays
- 2 paid days leave per year to work with a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully funded MBA Free company life insurance scheme
If you believe that you have everything it takes, please apply. All applications will be considered carefully and answered.