|Location: Bristol||Salary: £27.5k per year + OTE £30K|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Sales Floor Manager
£27,500 Basic (£30,000 OTE)
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Floor Manager for a growing family owned, customer service led home furnishing business. This retailer has a rapidly expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their Management team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate extensive people management skills, with an established track record of managing change in a sales orientated environment.
As a Sales Floor Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Managing change whilst maintaining motivation levels and delivering consistent results
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Assisting the Senior Managers with overseeing operations to include stock movement, management and administration
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with Senior Managers, key head office functions and field based teams
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
As a Store/Branch or Cluster Manager you will be 'numbers' driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people.
Is customer service 'ingrained' in you? Do you want stability and the opportunity to grow as this family run home interiors business continues its rapid expansion?
Would like to spend more time talking with your team than staring at KPI screens? This role is PEOPLE FOCUSED.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Keywords include: Showroom Manager, Branch Manager, Store Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Sales Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, General Manager