|Location: Ipswich||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Anthony Dillon|
SALES EXECUTIVE – Ipswich
Salary: Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) plus commission, use of a company vehicle.This role involves weekend working.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
- To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
- To achieve monthly sales targets.
- To develop new relationships to win new business.
- To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales and Business Managers.
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
To apply for this role you will need a full UK Driving Licence, Sales experience (preferably automotive experience) and the ability to work to pre-set targets.
Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is also required.