|Location: London||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: £80k OTE|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 23 days ago|
Remote UK Based | DACH Region
Due to the ongoing success, we are now looking to expand the team in the DACH region on behalf of an award-winning automation and AIOps tech organisation who have a strong global presence.
We are recruiting for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) which will primarily focus on conducting business interactions at Enterprise level and securing effective sales follow ups. This will be a remote working role.
My client provides industry leading training, tools, and development to allow you to perform at the highest level. Your success will be rewarded and recognised quickly which can create several future opportunities within the business.
- Prospecting and qualifying targeted accounts to create sales opportunities
- Stay structured to the sales process by researching accounts, identifying decision makers, and arranging meetings.
- Interaction through telephone, email, online chat, and social channels.
- Preparing materials in advance of the meetings arranged to the relevant sales manager.
- Maintaining contact and account records via Salesforce compliantly.
- Achieve meeting and opportunity targets.
- Collaborate with lead generation campaigns and strategies.
- Participate in weekly meetings across the SDR team.
- 18 Months Experience within Sales Development or an Inside sales role for a B2B organisation.
- Fluent German speaking
- Team player attitude with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Resilient and driven to achieve and succeed.
- Proficient with standard corporate and sales productivity tools.
Total Package - £80,000
Basic Salary – £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE)