|Location: Holland Park||Salary: £25k per year + OTE £40-£46k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Sales Consultant / Sales Executive / Showroom
Luxury Brand / Interior Design Background
Basic - £25,000, OTE - £40,000 - £46,000
Priority Recruitment are delighted to be working with an international brand that is synonymous with top of the range, luxury high-ticket items, appealing to an affluent customer base and working in conjunction with some of the most iconic British designers of all time for this bespoke and unique flooring accessories business.
Our client is looking for customer and interior design focused Sales Consultants with experience of selling top of the range luxury goods. This truly is a luxury brand dealing in high-ticket handmade items. Emphasis is placed on one-to-one consultative selling skills and the ability to deliver new business through a pro-active, considered sales approach.
Job Role - Sales Consultant - Luxury High End Retailer (not furniture) Fabrics and Textiles:
• One to one sales and product demonstration of luxury floor covering products or other similar high-ticket items.
• To learn and keep abreast of the latest developments in the field to uphold a thorough product knowledge.
• Excellent levels of personal presentation with a confident ability to demonstrate showroom products.
• Composure to deal with famous clients and people of a high net worth.
• Ability to upsell other products and maximise one to one sales opportunities.
• General administration.
Key Attributes - Sales Consultant - Luxury High Ticket Retailer (Interior Design):
Our client is looking for self-motivated and driven sales consultants who can demonstrate an excellent track record of success in previous sales roles. One to one customer facing sales experience is essential for this role. You must be able to work to targets which involve closing sales generated as a result of passing trade combined with a proactive sales approach which will involve contacting previous or current clients and building a network of relationships with high net worth and private clients.
Being a natural communicator, you must possess the energy and drive to make your showroom an inspirational and energised environment that the customer enjoys. Full product training will be provided, but it is anticipated and expected that successful candidates will bring an energy, passion and enthusiasm to the role. You will also have:
• Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Confidence in communicating with customers on all levels.
• Experience of working with brand label and high priced products - desirable.
•Experience of dealing with an affluent customer base.
Previous experience in a one to one customer orientated organisation.
Keywords; Luxury, Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, Interior Design, Bespoke, Handmade.
We may also have an opportunity in their Harrods concession (SW1X)
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
If this sounds like you please apply! Priority Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who specialise in retail recruitment and work exclusively with many of the UK's leading blue-chip retailers. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.