|Location: Leeds, Leeds, England||Salary: £18000 - £19500 per annum, Benefits: OTE - £21.5K - £24K|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Jade Church|
Basic: (£18,000 - £19,500K)
OTE (£21,500 - £24,000)
We are partnered with an exciting nationwide brand with a market-leading proposition, looking to strengthen their team.
Would you like to work for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with both bonus & salary reward structures? With the substantial growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
Our client is a well-established and rapidly expanding business looking to recruit Permanent Sales consultants. This is an exciting new opportunity with a forward-thinking company that offers award-winning training and a highly rewarding commission structure and salary rewards linked to training.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets.
- Able to operate without someone micro-managing & looking over your shoulder, ensuring the best outcomes for customer and employer.
- Comfortable speaking with customers face to face, over the telephone and following up by email.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to your success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit them, providing the “complete sale” not just the initial enquiry.
- Working in a target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to answer detailed enquiries.
- Permanent contract
- Market-leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Ongoing training with a salary reward structure
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic: (£18,000 - £19,500K) OTE (£21,500 - £24,000)