|Location: Falmouth||Salary: £16k - 17k per year + OTE £25-30k+|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Alex Reade|
Due to the ongoing success and expansion within this household brand name we are now looking to expand the team. This will be the start of a career.
This is a well-established high street retailer, with market leading products & services supported by well recognised nationwide advertising campaigns. We are looking to recruit a Permanent Admin Assistant to support the manager with operational tasks, stock count, daily banking as well as engaging with customers in a fast-paced high footfall environment.
- Assisting the manager with day to day operations, including stock counts and banking.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the store’s success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- Liaise with head office.
- Order point of sales material and support in the merchandising of the store.
- Processing orders in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- No prior product or service knowledge will be necessary as this company offers award-winning training, and commission for personal sales made.
- With the ongoing growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
- Sales and administrative background.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Experience in working towards deadlines.
- 40 hours permanent contract
- Commission on personal sales
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern (mainly weekdays with occasional weekend work as required by business)
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic: (£16,000 - £17,000) DOE + Commission