|Location: Nottingham||Salary: £24k - 27k per year + Pro Rata|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 13 days ago|
Sales Consultant | Full Time | 6 Month Contract
Uncapped Commission! (OTE £22k - £30k Pro Rata Annual)
We are currently looking for sales people who thrive in a fast paced, quick conversion and high volume environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a natural passion for sales, an ingrained desire to provide fantastic customer service and with an established track record of delivering against sales & service targets.
This is an opportunity for somebody who is looking to earn quick commission in addition to a basic salary for a well-respected high street & out of town retailer, with market leading products & services supported by a Hand Made in Britain guarantee. This business has a rapidly expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their fun & friendly team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
No prior furniture product knowledge will be necessary as this company offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding commission structure.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- A great sense of humour, able to communicate with a broad range of society
- Able to deal with the administration that comes with a successful sale
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week