|Location: Corby||Salary: £15.5k - 16.5k per year + £22-25k Commission|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
Sales Consultant (Retail)
Consultants average earnings - £22,000 - £25,000+
This is a great opportunity for a Motivated and Energetic Sales Person to join the UK’s largest and Most Advanced Retailer in its industry, with Market Leading Products & Services supported by extensive nationwide advertising campaigns.
Would you like to work in a lively and fast-paced environment, for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with no limits to what you can earn? My Client is a well-established High Street Retailer that due to the ongoing expansion, have some exciting opportunities come available.
The role offers an uncapped commission structure with the average earnings for consultants at £22,000 - £25,000 per annum. Product knowledge is desired but not essential as full award-winning training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be able to represent a nationwide brand and possess the ability to convert walk-in/ window shoppers in to buying customers.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
Excellent Staff Discount
Management progression opportunities
Paid overtime available
Market leading personal commission program
Holiday, pension etc
5 days over 7 working patterns
Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
Learning and development throughout your career