|Location: Market Harborough||Salary: NMW + Uncapped Commission OTE £22-25k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Donna Thorpe|
This is a great opportunity for a Motivated and Energetic Sales Person to join the UK’s largest and Most Advanced Retailer in its industry, with Market Leading Products & Services supported by extensive nationwide advertising campaigns.
Locations: Hinckley, Market Harborough, Corby - Salary + Commission - Average Earnings £22,000 - £25,000
£16,500* basic + uncapped commission, excellent benefits and more. *Basic salary based on age, experience, location, position.
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends.
Would you like to work in a lively and fast-paced environment, for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with no limits to what you can earn. My client is a well-established High Street Retailer that due to the ongoing expansion, have some exciting opportunities come available.
The role offers an uncapped commission structure with the average earnings for consultants at £22,000 - £25,000 per annum. Product knowledge is desired but not essential as full award-winning training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be able to represent a nationwide brand and possess the ability to convert walk-in/ window shoppers in to buying customers.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- Excellent Staff Discount
- Permanent Contract
- Management progression opportunities
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working patterns
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then APPLY NOW!
To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Similar keywords include: Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development, and Field Sales.