|Location: Workington||Salary: £9 - £10 per hour, Benefits: OTE £22-£30k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 23 days ago|
37.5 hours (paid overtime and individual commission)
Priority Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Specialist Sales Consultant for a leading luxury furniture retailer for their award winning store in Workington. The retailer has a lasting heritage and strong belief of valuing and rewarding its staff.
The ideal Sales Consultant:
- Must have experience selling furniture
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Be confident and highly motivated
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance.
The successful Sales Consultant can look forward to being part of an on-going growth plan within an award winning company that truly Rewards, Recognises & Invests in you.
- Competitive basic & bonus structure
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- Childcare vouchers, Life insurance
- 5 days over 7 working pattern with good work life balance in working hours
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career