|Location: Ormskirk||Salary: £14k - 15k per year + OTE £18k-£24k|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Opal Harrop|
Sales Advisor (part time) - Ormskirk
Basic: £14,000c - £15000c (Dependant on Contracted Hours & Experience)
Realistic OTE: £18,000c - £24,000+ (Pro Rata 40 Hours)
Are you customer focused? Have a passion to succeed, motivated and have the desire to progress your career with a rapidly expanding company? Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of the leading telecommunications companies in the UK, and are looking for highly driven individuals for their retail store within the Ormskirk store.
An organisation that rewards success, both financially and career wise are amongst the best anywhere in this industry. The company is expanding rapidly and as such there is plenty of scope for the right people to progress into management and beyond. Whilst full and comprehensive product training is given, this organisation is looking for salespeople who can demonstrate a successful track record in achieving targets, possess a positive attitude and are fully committed to the hard work necessary in order to learn, develop and drive the sales team’s performance.
As a successful Advisor you will:
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast paced role.
- You will be confident and highly driven to succeed.
- Be able to build effective customer rapport and offer expert advice.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
The successful Advisor will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Minimum 16 Hour Contract With Flex Up Opportunities
- Competitive basic rate plus excellent commission
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then just hit the button below and start this new, epic journey.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.