|Location: Islington||Salary: £19731 per annum, Benefits: £21,600 - £22,400 OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
I am representing an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with both incentives also. With the substantial growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets.
- Able to operate without someone micro-managing & looking over your shoulder, ensuring the best outcomes for customer and employer.
- Comfortable speaking with customers face to face, over the telephone and following up by email.
- Constant Engagement and Enthusiasm.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to your success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit them, providing the “complete sale” not just the initial enquiry.
- Working in a target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to answer detailed enquiries.
- Aftercare Standards
- Administration duties.
- Occassional support with cleaning and maintenance of the site.
- Permanent contract
- Market-leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Learning & Development
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern - 8 or 9 hour shift patterns.
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends. However you should expect on average 1 in 3 weekends off.
Basic: £19,731 OTE (£21,600 - £22,400)