|Location: St Anne's||Salary: £15k - 16k per year + OTE £18k-£22k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
Retail Sales Advisor
Due to the ongoing success and expansion, we are currently recruitng on behalf of a leading Telecommunications Retailer. This will be the start of a career, with potential to progress into management whilst offering no limits to what you can earn in personal commission.
This is a well-established high street retailer, with market leading products & services supported by well recognised nationwide advertising campaigns. We are looking to recruit a Permanent Sales person to convert walk in customers in a fast-paced high footfall environment.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
No prior product or service knowledge will be necessary as this company offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure. With the ongoing growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
- Permanent contract
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic Hourly Rate - £14,500c - £15,500c (Pro Rata)
OTE - £18,000 - 24,000+ (Pro Rata)