|Location: Kilmarnock||Salary: £15k - 16k per year + OTE £20k - 25k+|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Sales Advisor - OTE £20,000 - £25,000+
£15,000 - £16,000 Basic (Depending On Experience) with OTE £20,000 - £25,000+
Would you like to work for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with no limits to what you can earn?
Our client is a well-established and rapidly expanding high street retailer looking to recruit Permanent Sales people for their store in Kilmarnock.
This is an exciting new opportunity with a forward thinking company that offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure with no limits to what you can earn! You will be provided with a comprehensive and ongoing training program to ensure your success.
With the substantial growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
Requirements for sales advisor
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- Able to work flexibly, high street trading hours 5 over 7 days.
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then just hit the button below and start this new, epic journey!