|Location: Bristol||Salary: £10k - 20.8k per year|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 26 days ago|
Retail Sales Brand Ambassador - Bristol
£10 Per Hr, 16-40 Hr Contracts available (£20,800 per annum for FT)
We are partnered with a multinational business with market leading products who are expanding their retail footprint in the UK.
Would you like to work in a no-pressure premium sales environment, focussing on educating the customer and creating repeat business?
Our client had spent Billions of pounds on development of their products and are able to offer their customers a significant risk reduction vs traditional smoking. Offering both a vape option and an exciting new alternative to smoking with their premium products.
Please note, it is not a requirement for our store teams to smoke or vape; this is about sharing accurate & helpful information with a customer in a relaxed environment.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Confident communicator, able to share information in different ways with a broad range of customers, developing rapport and engaging with the customer.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude.
- Able to introduce, describe and sell a premium product, focussing on the quality & benefits.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the store success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to introduce the right product which will benefit themselves.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to ensure able to answer customer queries in a professional and accurate manner.
- Range of contracts from 16-40 hrs available to suit the individual (typical PT is 24Hrs)
- £10 per Hour
- Paid overtime available
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern (for FT)
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends.