|Location: Liverpool, Liverpool, England||Salary: £9.50 per hour, Benefits: + Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Contract - Fixed Term|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 15 days ago|
Temporary Contract - Full Time - 2 Months
£9.50 Per Hour (40 Hours Per Week + Bonus)
Due to the ongoing success and expansion I have the pleasure of recruiting an experienced MUA for a recognised premium make up brand inside a leading concession within the Liverpool City Centre.
I am representing a modern, stylish and highly innovative organisation who are currently one of Europes fastest growing beauty brands. They offer a diverse range of makeup to suit every customer thanks to a strong set of technological advances that allow for a personalised and tailored service.
- Communicate effectively with each client to discover their wants and needs.
- Determine the neccessary equipment based on make up requirements, recommending and then choosing the best option for the client.
- Ability to apply makeup appropriately and proffessionally at all times.
- Assist with the removing of make up and prosethetics when required.
- Uphold a high standard of care with all tools and equipment within the concession.
- Adhere to health, safety, hygeine and COVID protocol.
- Make Up Artist experience.
- Passionate and hold an excellent knowledge of make up.
- An understanding of make up technologies & techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative outlook.
- Close attention to detail.
- Team Player.
- Full Time Hours
- Weekly Pay (£9.50 Per Hour)
- Individual & Team Bonus Available
Due to the nature of this position, you must be available to work weekends.