|Location: Virginia Water||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 10 days ago|
Initial 1-3 month contract (high expectation to be extended to permanent part-time role)
Basic £20,000 - £35,000 (pro rata)
A global leader in the people performance arena for over 30 years; our client is looking to hire an experienced Retail (Sales and KPI) Analyst to specifically assist them with improving profitability among their key stakeholders; many UK based blue-chip retailers from fashion, furniture, home, beauty and pharmaceutical sectors.
This is a new role (initially short-term contract but potentially leading to a permanent part-time role) therefore the applicant needs to be able to work independently and juggle priorities.
The position requires a person who has the experience and understanding of retail data and can take that raw data the blue-chip companies provide and condense, describe, illustrate and evaluate that data. This data is used in reports to identify where and how the companies can improve their business using our clients world class retail bench marks
The successful Retail Analysts key skills will be;
- Able to interpret the data relating to their business performance
- Able to collate the information into visual presentations that clearly demonstrate what the data is telling us about the performance
- Identify the opportunity the data integration provides in bullet point format from the visual
- Working with the clients team to make sure accurate feedback is provded on the company data to give them confidence that their information has been interpreted correctly
- Strong IT and Management Information analysis experience
- Strong experience analysing business systems and implement new ideas and change
- The ideal candidate will have retail analyst experience with an understanding of stock, audits, finance, commission, KPIs and productivity systems, etc.
This is an exciting role for an individual looking for a challenge and the opportunity to build and implement projects while forging a career with an expanding fast paced retail people performance provider.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.