|Location: Swansea||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Restaurant Team Leader
Brand NEW Restaurant
An amazing opportunity has arisen to launch a fantastic new restaurant brand concept as FOH Team Leader for a new unit in Swansea!
The award winning organization behind this venture already has great success and this opportunity will see you being a key part of the launch and rapid growth of a contemporary fast casual dining restaurant chain.
You will have a dynamic and hands on style and always look to deliver an exemplary consistent service and guest experience as your mission!
The organization will quickly grow this business and so the above experience, attributes and skills are essential for success in this role and will give you fast career progression
If you are able to demonstrate experience of managing excellent restaurant operating standards, with inspirational people management and customer service skills...Apply to find out more about this unique opportunity!
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Technically adaptable
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
A great long term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching and creating a part of happy team that your customers will love to come back and see time after time
If you want to start your career today, apply now on the link below
Keywords: Team Leader, Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Manager, Fast food, Challenge, Deli Manager, Hospitality, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant General Manager
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK