|Location: Derby||Salary: £22k - 24k per year + Bonus|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
An opportunity to join a growing brand who are looking for a customer service, people focused restaurant manager with a passion for being all round excellent.
This role could suit you if you are looking for a move into an expanding concept or an assistant manager or confident team leader/supervisor seeking a step up. Ideally with some good casual restaurant or coffee store experience in a fast paced environment.
About the company and brand..
They have developed this growing and well loved sweet based menu concept to provide their customers with the best quality product and an outstanding customer experience all wrapped up within a premium cafe style feel to the brand.
We are looking for a Store Manager to provide strong leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as hands on approach.
As a Manager with this brand you will:
- Receive the training needed to be able to lead and inspire your team to create a real buzz in your store and deliver great quality all round.
- Be leading by example and motivating your team
- Manage all H&S standards as required
- Drive the sales through suggestive sales and up-selling plus service excellence
- Achieve and maintain brand standard
- Be experienced in managing and hitting targets
- Have some good volume and fast paced environment experience
- Develop your team and provide all training
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business promotional opportunities
If you have some good experience and are looking to join a brand that are becoming leaders in their market and are flexible to work shift patterns from 9am - 12am over 45 hours - get in touch to find out more
Full Time - Permanent Career Opportunity
Apply now to find out more
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: DOE £23,000.00 £24,000.00