|Location: Nottingham||Salary: £19k - 21k per year + New Brand & Progression|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: David Boal||Published: 18 days ago|
Restaurant General Manager
'Brand New - Fast Casual' concept being rolled out by a long established restaurant business
About the role...
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established store manager or assistant looking to step up within Fast Food / Casual / QSR environments to develop their career further with geniune unrivalled progression as you will be in at the very beginning!
Your role as General Manager will require you to think on your feet, go the extra mile, have desire to progress. You will be a forward thinking, fast paced, inspirational leader and this will be a smaller fast paced brand new, modern and bright unit to build your team within.
We are looking for someone for this smaller unit who is hands on, fast paced, lead by example and to provide leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your busy unit by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as running your own shifts.
As a General Manager you will:
- Be hands on and lead and inspire your team in a fast paced environment
- Develop your team and provide all training
- Have full control of food and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business opportunities.
- Manage and improve all controllable costs
- You will need to be flexible to work late nights where needed
- Ideally have own transport or local to city
£21k DOE plus a real fast track promotion opportunity into senior roles with what will be a huge brand