|Location: Glasgow||Salary: £17.5k - 19.5k per year + plus bonus and benefits|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Shift Manager - Glasgow
Basic salary £17,500- £19,500k plus bonus and benefits
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a fantastic new restaurant brand as a Shift Manager in Glasgow.
You will have a dynamic and hands on style and always look to deliver an exemplary consistent service and guest experience as your mission!
If you can demonstrate experience of managing excellent restaurant operating standards, with inspirational people management and customer service skills...Apply to find out more about this unique opportunity!
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Technically adaptable
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
A great long-term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching, creating and being a part of happy team that your customers will love to come back and see time after time