|Location: Manchester, Manchester, England||Salary: £18137 - £18532 per annum, Benefits: 25Days hols & More|
|Sector: HR, L&D and Head Office||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Jade Church|
Full time, 40 hours per week
£18137-18532 per year
Excellent benefit package inc 25 days holiday+bank holidays
Remote - Home Based - Permanent
Are you someone that can excel in a fast paced environment where the goal is to really support customers rather than make sales? Love being on the phone with customers but hate to cold call?
If you can give fabulous customer service, can work remotely without micro managing and if you like to have careers prospects in front of you, then we could have the role for you!
Our client is looking to expand their call centre team remotely due to ongoing growth.
- Communicate directly with customers to capture information, understanding their requirements and resolve their immediate situation
- Follow company structure throughout all calls
- Liaise with business partners to resolve the customers situation, potentially working with external suppliers and companies
- Build rapport with customers to ensure needs are met
- Speak with a wide range of the public in a friendly, clear and engaging way
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve service targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open mind to learn from the best in the business
- Be able to work shifts typically 09:00-18:00, however there will be approximately 1 early (08:00-17:00) and one late (12:00-21:00) per month.
- Be able to work around 1 in 3 weekends with a day off in the week instead, weekend working hours are 08:00-17:00 Saturday and 08:30-17:00 Sunday.
- Able to work independently and remotely.
Your home! You need to have your own quiet space to work with appropriate chair/desk & a fast internet connection etc - We will provide the IT tech.
A large professional services company, they service their clients with a range of innovative technological solutions, vast industry knowledge and fantastic soft services.
- 40 hr contract, £18137 for anyone under the age of 23 and £18532 for anyone over the age of 23
- 25 days holiday per year +bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- 4% Company Pension Contribution
- Flexible Benefits
- Third-Party Discounts
- Fun & friendly working environment with excellent remote support
- Learning and development throughout your career
- Genuine career prospects with a major company in a well respected professional services field