|Location: Roehampton||Salary: £32,693 - 34,532 per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Mental Health Hospital
Full Time Permanent Position
£35,000 per annum plus great welcome bonus
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered Mental health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) to join a superb Private Mental Health Hospital within Roehampton, London. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of £35,000 per annum plus a range of bonus' and incentives.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) qualified to join an outstanding Hospital with a CQC rating of "Good". You will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a great service working closely with the Charge Nurse in the effective and safe running of the service. You will need to have experience within a similar setting either in a private or public setting. We are looking for a passionate nurse who puts the priority of the patients within their care at the forefront of every decision made.
Daily duties of a Registered Mental health Nurse (RMN) Include:
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- To undertake clinical supervision to further develop competence and clinical practice
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers who have numerous services across the UK. They have a diverse training and development programme where you can continue to develop and progress within a professional environment. You will be working within an excellent team of nurses and healthcare assistants and have a great support network with the charge nurse.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Work experience within a similar setting
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the mental health act
Benefits of becoming a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN):
- Great work life balance
- Amazing opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to peoples lives
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!