|Location: Peterborough||Salary: £25000 - £27700 per annum, Benefits: plus bonus’ and enhancements|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Full Time Permanent Position (37.5 hours per week)
£27,700 per annum plus bonus’ and enhancements
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a superb in-patient unit within Peterborough. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £27,700 per annum including retention and probation bonus and weekend and evening enhancements.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Nurse who can offer adults aged 18+ support and person-centred care. You will be providing 24 hour care for adults who need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs. You will need to have the ability to build rapport with both residence and their families with ease.
Daily duties of a Registered General Nurse (RGN) include:
- Providing specialist care, rehabilitation and support
- Adhering to CQC legislations
- Providing help and support to the whole team
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Have the ability to offer both long-term and short-term care to all residents within the service
- Great communication and rapport building skills
- Superb retention bonus and evening and weekend enhancements
- Great pension and holiday allowance
- Great opportunities for training and development