|Location: Reading||Salary: £25k - 33.2k per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Full Time Permanent Position (37.5 hours per week)
£33,200 per annum plus bonus' and enhancements
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a superb Palliative Care Unit in Reading Berkshire. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £33,200 per annum including retention and probation bonus and weekend and evening enhancements.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Nurse who can offer adults aged 18+ support and person-centred care. You will be providing care for adults who need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs. You will need to have the ability to build rapport with both residence and their families with ease.
Daily duties of a Hospital Manager include:
- Leading the nursing team, delegating work, organising rotas on an equitable basis
- Ensuring that all staff adhere to the NMC Code of Conduct
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment
Within this role you will provide support to the hospital director, providing you with the opportunity to act up in times of planned leave. This is a great opportunity for a Nurse who is passionate about mental health and wanting to support and help the lives of the residents within the service. You will also have the opportunity to continue to progress within your career and to develop professionally.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN / RMN or RNLD) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Great leadership and management skills
- Have a strong background within mental health
Benefits of become a Registered General Nurse:
- 40 hours per week offering you a great work life balance
- Great opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to peoples lives
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN or RNLD Qualified) who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!