|Location: Manchester, Manchester, England||Salary: up to £25,000|
|Contact: Dan Franklin||Published: 23 days ago|
Attention all prospective recruitment resourcers! We want you!
After a sustained period of growth, and several big contract wins, we’re looking to expand our team. After 9 years of trading, we are now opening our doors to new recruitment staff, who will help us on our journey and achieve our goals.
- Sourcing – Finding potential candidates for vacancies we have available.
- Screening candidates – Ensuring the candidate is looking for work, and is available to work.
- Inputting candidates into database – We keep potential candidates on our database for current and potential future roles. Part of your role will be inputting these candidates into said database.
- Qualifying – When a candidate is identified, you’ll be required to speak to the candidate and ensure they have the criteria necessary for the role before putting them forward.
- Writing job ads – Like I’m doing now! Job adverts and how they are written is imperative to attracting the right people – altering your approach to the candidate you’re trying to attract.
- CV’s – Linking closely with sourcing, you’ll be responsible for sending the qualified CV’s to clients.
- General office admin as and when required.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary (up to 25,000 p/annum depending on experience)
- Work nights out (our latest was a Tepinyaki dining experience)
- Great opportunity to progress within the company
- Office on Deansgate with great transport links