|Location: Watford||Salary: £35k - 40k per year + plus bonus and benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Nettleship|
Watford based with travel into London.
£35 - 40,000k depending on experience.
Our client is a renowned Branded Restaurant business, recruiting for a strong Recruitment Manager based at the head office near Watford, however some field based work will be required, especially to sites in London.
The role of the Recruitment Manager will be to facilitate, manage and deliver an effective Recruitment process, from running and managing campaigns and attracting talent through the use of social media, to organising assessment centres, conducting interviews, working with job boards, making offers and being the driving force behind all hiring from Team Members to Management.
This role requires a strong Recruiter who gets things done, sources volume team members, supervisor aswell as managers. It requires this person to understand the Hospitality industry, its people and its challenge and would suit either a current Hospitality Recruitment consultant with a proven track record or an in house Hospitality Recruiter looking for his/her next challenge.
In return for your natural drive and passion to succeed, you will be offered, -
- Real opportunities to grow in an International brand
- Offered a great Salary of 35k-40k plus great benefits
- Travel expenses and company benefits including discounts
- The opportunity to build a team around you.
What we want from you, -
- Experience of hospitality recruitment
- Experience of hospitality management would be ideal
- To be self motivated
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
- Managed or ran assessment days.
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences
- Organised, a self-starter and an inspirational leader of your team
- Someone who is passionate about the brand.