|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £75000 - £80000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
£75,000- £80,000 plus good commission structure
This company offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions to the enterprise. They help to solve process and data integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest data throughput, all whilst retaining control of the data with the data owner. Architected from the ground up with high availability and throughput in mind, their solutions power the most intricate integration's of some the world’s largest enterprises.
I am looking for a Solutions Consultant based in London to lead the successful delivery of customer solution designs. Working in a client-facing environment, the primary role is to support the sales process, with a focus in EMEA, all the way through opportunity qualification to implementation handover. The perfect candidate will be an ambitious, self-motivated winner who excels working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to grow with a company that’s shaping its future.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare and provide demonstrations of the companies native ServiceNow application, including data replication to databases, and service ticket automation to other technology platforms.
- Work with AE's as the technical subject matter expert, supporting the sales effort by providing technical expertise on their unique value in comparison to traditional methods.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of training materials to customers and partners
- Overcome objections to build strong technical champions that influence the buying process.
- Work in a fast paced environment; managing multiple client engagements
- Lead customer workshops to design solutions that solve the core business problem. Capture business requirements and create use-case documents for the creation of SOWs.
You must have;
- 2-years experience in a pre-sales solutions consultant role
- 2-years ServiceNow ITSM experience
- Must have a demonstrable track record of leading product demos to IT decision makers and building requirement specification that have led to successful customer implementations.
- Must be able to commute to a central London office and travel to sales meetings across Europe.